Are you on a Blood Sugar Roller Coaster? Need coffee, sugar, or other pick me ups just to get through the day? Are you feeling like you need a reset?
Then you are in the right place! I am a Certified 21-Day Sugar Detox Coach. Please read through the Q & A before we can get started. 🙂
21 Day Sugar Detox Question and Answer:
Do I need a 21 Day Sugar Detox Coach?
- No. You don’t need a coach to go through the 21 DSD. But many people need more support and will be more accountable if they do it with a group and have a Certified Coach.
- You can go it alone using the books. Purchase the book(s) here:
Why should I get a coach for The 21 Day Sugar Detox?
- Accountability Partner – I’ll act as a partner in helping to keep you motivated and committed to The 21DSD.
- It’ll provide a sense of community with our group members.
- I will provide personalized help for your specific needs.
- It’s easier than going it alone, especially if you haven’t made drastic changes to your diet before.
- I can provide you with suggestions for local resource options.
What experiences do you have working as a Coach?
- Worked with about 50 different clients of varying ages, health needs, and diets.
- Specializing in blood sugar regulation, candida infections, cancer & recovery, digestion problems, pregnancy, diverticulitis, and skin problems.
- I’m also an elementary school teacher, which is essentially an academic coach for children. 😉
How will your coaching help me personally?
- Daily three-minute educational videos, check-ins, and support
- Exclusive access to our 21 DSD Facebook group for resources
- Participant workbook with The 21 DSD detox curriculum
- Daily motivation
- Local suggestions for eating out
- Local suggestions for grocery shopping and shopping lists
Do I need to be “paleo”? Can vegetarians participate? Pregnant or Nursing Mothers? Athletes?
- You do not have to be paleo to participate.
- Pescetarians (vegetarians that eat fish) can participate in the 21DSD.
- If you are pregnant or are nursing, there are modifications that you can make in order to complete the 21DSD.
- There are also modifications for athletes as well.
How much does it cost?
- August group Online price: $149 per person (guidebook included!)
- Local August in-person group: $199 per person (guidebook included!)
When does the 21DSD start?
- Our detoxes generally start on the first Monday of the month, with coaching and prepping for the detox starting the week before. You can actually start whenever you’d like, if our start date doesn’t work for you.
- September detox begins on 9/10 and coaching begins on 9/3
- October detox begins on 10/1 and coaching begins on 9/24
Ready to join?
I’m ready to join, Coach!
- Online 21-Day Sugar Detox Coaching with Katie
- In-Person 21-Day Sugar Detox Coaching with Katie
- I’m going it alone – I just need the books:
Not ready to join?
- I’ll be running another group starting when you’re ready! Email me!
- I also offer one-on-one holistic nutritional counseling in which I provide menu planning, supplement suggestions, recipes, educational handouts, and more!
Participants may postpone their detox start date within three months of payment. Once materials have been distributed, no refunds will be issued.