Bell Pepper Tuna Salad Boats
I love a good tuna salad. Reminds me of being a kid, but it’s also just easy and delicious. Perfect for quick meals or hot summer days because there’s no need to heat the oven!
- 2 cans tuna
- 4 celery stalks halved and diced
- ½ onion diced
- 1 med. avocado
- 2 bell peppers stem removed, cut into thirds to create boats
- 4 tbsp Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp garlic sea salt Simply Organic is my favorite
- 1 tsp lemon pepper Simply Organic is my favorite
- cilantro optional garnish
- flake salt optional garnish
Add all of the ingredients except bell pepper, avocado, cilantro, and flake salt to a medium bowl and mix well.
Fold the avocado into the tuna salad mixture and mix just enough to combine.
Serve tuna salad in bell pepper boats and garnish with cilantro and coarse salt.