For grilling season, I have the perfect easy and crowd-pleasing recipe. This recipe was introduced to me by my step-sister years ago when we took a family vacation to Yellowstone. She calls it Guam chicken because they made it while living in Guam. I’ve made a couple of changes to paleo-ify the recipe.
Paleo Guam Chicken
This recipe was introduced to me by my step-sister who lived in Guam for several years. I've made tweaks to it to paleo-ify it. It's such an easy recipe and you won't be disappointed.
- Grill or grill pan (for indoor grilling)
- 2-3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs pasture-raised
- ⅓ cup coconut aminos
- 3 limes, juiced
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 in. piece ginger, grated
- Add all ingredients except chicken to a large container for marinating and stir to combine. Add chicken thighs and marinate at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and place on the grill. Cook until internal chicken temperature is 165° F. Serve with grilled vegetables and enjoy!