I’ve created an easy and delicious one pan dinner that is most closely like a jambalaya but sans seafood. It doesn’t have to have a fun name, but it sure is tasty!
Sausage and Cauli Rice One-pan Dinner
One-pan dinners with ingredients already in your pantry or freezer are a life-safer for busy evenings. This recipe is quick, easy, and nutritious. It can also easily be tweaked based on what you have available.
- 2 med leeks
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 package cauliflower rice fresh or frozen
- 1 package frozen green beans
- 1 can diced carrots
- ¾ cup chicken bone broth
- 1 jar Otamot Foods Tomato sauce Spicy or regular
- 2 packages pork sausages Make it Italian brand is my fave
- 2 tbsp basil chiffonade
- This recipe is easily tweaked. Have fresh or frozen carrots? Use those instead? Don't have leeks? Use onions. Make substitutions, omissions, or additions and it'll still be great!
- Sauté leeks and garlic in a large saucepan until fragrant.
- Add a bag of cauli rice, frozen green beans, and a can of carrots.
- Add bone broth and the whole jar of Otamot foods tomato sauce
- Bring to a simmer and then add in Make it Italian mild sausage. Cook for about 10 more minutes.
- Top with basil, serve, and enjoy!
Use code KatieL10 for 10% at omtamotfoods.com