I’ve created an easy and delicious one pan dinner that is most closely like a jambalaya but sans seafood. It doesn’t have to have a fun name, but it sure is tasty!
- Two medium leeks, cleaned and sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- One package of fresh or frozen cauliflower rice
- One package frozen green beans
- One can of diced carrots
- Chicken Bone Broth
- Otamot Foods Spicy tomato sauce
- Two packages Make it Italian Sausage
- Fresh Basil, chiffonade
Sauté leeks and garlic in a large saucepan. Add a bag of cauli rice, frozen green beans, and a can of carrots. Add some bone broth, I like Pacific Foods – about 3/4 cup and Otamot Foods spicy tomato PLUS sauce. Bring to a simmer and then add in Make it Italian mild sausage. Cook for about 10 more minutes. Top with basil and enjoy!
I used what we had on hand, which included the frozen green beans, cauli rice, and canned carrots, but you can definitely sub for the fresh stuff!
Use code KatieL10 for 10% at omtamotfoods.com