Is it just me or are those bunches of Kale enormous?? Sometimes they can be more that I know what to do with. Besides juice kale, making kale chips is the easiest way that I know of to use up the Kale and you get a great snack.
Kale chips are a great way to use up a big bunch of kale!
- 1 bunch kale
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Destem the kale leaves and coarsely chop the leaves. Add them to a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil and massage the olive oil into the kale leaves.
- Spread the kale leaves on a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with garlic sea salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp but not burnt. Watch closely towards the end to avoid burning. You may need to use a spatula to rotate the kale leaves on the sheet as they are cooking.