This is quite possibly the easiest deviled eggs that you’ll ever make. I had a dinner gathering to attend and completely forgot that I said I’d bring an appetizer. We had basically ZERO food in the fridge, but we did have eggs, Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo, a lime, and cilantro. So I decided to give it a go! My uncle raved about these deviled eggs, so I knew they were good enough to make again for Christmas Eve dinner at a friend’s house. There were already deviled eggs at the party, (OOPS!) but mine flew off the platter. Needless to say, I knew I needed to blog about this recipe.
I would love to know your thoughts!
Quick & Easy Deviled Eggs
These deviled eggs require minimal ingredients and are easy-peasy to make. They will be a crowd pleaser for sure! The Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo adds a ton of flavor – don't swap this for regular mayo!
- electric pressure cooker
- 6 eggs
- ⅓ cup Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo
- ½ lime juiced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- flake salt optional garnish
- paprika optional garnish
- 12 cilantro leaves optional garnish
- If you have an Instant Pot, you *need* to hard boil your eggs with it. Even farm fresh eggs peel like butter. Add 1 cup of water to the IP. Place 6 eggs in the IP on the removable rack or in a steamer basket. Using the Manual feature and the + / – button to adjust to 7 minutes. (I have found that 7 minutes is the sweet spot for me, but yours may range from 6-8 minutes). When the IP is done, manually release the pressure and add eggs to an ice bath to stop the eggs from continuing to cook. Peel! If you don’t have an Instant Pot, you should get one! In all seriousness, feel free to hard boil your eggs however you like.
- Once the eggs are peeled, halve the eggs. Place the yolks, mayo, sea salt, and lime juice in a bowl. Use an immersion blender to combine the ingredients until the texture is smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the yolk mixture back into the eggs.
- Sprinkle with paprika and flake sea salt (I like Maldon). Add a cilantro leaf to each deviled egg and serve!