These are a perfect treat for warm summer nights. Best of all, they only have THREE ingredients and are free of refined sugars! I imagine that you could also swap out the strawberries for other berries, for peaches, or pineapple as well.
Strawberry Banana Popsicles
These Strawberry Banana pops are quick, tasty, have only three ingredients, and use no refined sugar!
- popsicle molds
- 3 bananas very ripe
- 3 cups strawberries stems trimmed
- ½ can full-fat coconut milk
- 5-6 strawberries thinly sliced, for garnish
- When measuring out the full-fat coconut milk, be sure to get about half of the liquid coconut milk and half the solid coconut fat.
- Add bananas, strawberries, and coconut milk to high speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Before pouring liquid into popsicle molds, stick 2-3 strawberries onto the sides of the molds and then add the liquid.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours until frozen. Enjoy!