These are a perfect treat for warm summer nights. Best of all, they only have THREE ingredients and are free of refined sugars! I imagine that you could also swap out the strawberries for other berries, for peaches, or pineapple as well.
Strawberry Banana Popsicles
- popsicle molds
- 3 bananas very ripe
- 3 cups strawberries stems trimmed
- ½ can full-fat coconut milk
- 5-6 strawberries thinly sliced, for garnish
- When measuring out the full-fat coconut milk, be sure to get about half of the liquid coconut milk and half the solid coconut fat.
- Add bananas, strawberries, and coconut milk to high speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Before pouring liquid into popsicle molds, stick 2-3 strawberries onto the sides of the molds and then add the liquid.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours until frozen. Enjoy!